Saturday, May 21, 2011

All the best for final exam!!


"Luck is when opportunity knocks and you answer." - Author Unknown

"Everything in life is luck." - Donald Trump

"I dreamed impossible dreams. And the dreams turned out beyond anything I could possibly imagine. You know, from my point of view, I'm the luckiest cat on the planet." - Hugh Hefner

"Luck is believing you're lucky." - Tennessee Williams

"When life appears to be working against you, when your luck is down, when the supposedly wrong people show up, or when you slip up and return to old, self-defeating habits, recognize the signs that you're out of harmony with intention." - Aldous Huxley

"I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"It's hard to detect good luck, it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

"Those who have succeeded at anything and don't mention luck are kidding themselves." - Larry King

"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get." - Ray Kroc

"I'm lucky. I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I never really had a job. I was a football player, then a football coach, then a football broadcaster. It's been my life. Pro football has been my life since 1967. I've enjoyed every part of it. Never once did it ever feel like work." - John Madden

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity." - Seneca

"Wherever smart people work, doors are unlocked." - Steve Wozniak

"I've found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often." - Brian Tracy

"If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

"I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird, and not enough the bad luck of the early worm." - Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises." - Demosthenes

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity." - Albert Einstein

"All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it." - Robert Collier

"O, once in each man's life, at least, Good luck knocks at his door; And wit to seize the flitting guest Need never hunger more. But while the loitering idler waits Good luck beside his fire, The bold heart storms at fortune's gates, And conquers its desire." - Lewis J. Bates

"I am what I am and, you know, I'm a very lucky guy." - Michael Bloomberg

"Men of action are favored by the Goddess of luck." - George S. Clason

"The day You decide to do it is your lucky day." - Japanese Proverb





FUh!! segale mak nenek atok moyang tokoh akuw kuarkan..smate2 nak wish good luck!!all the best..do the best..result mesty best2!!pas 2 pe lagi..belanje pon best2 lah!!haha..